Tuesday, July 31

Leroy working late again

That's not really a bad thing though because the rain keeps him from working and it it suppose to pour down tomorrow. I won't complain though, not after the drought we had!!

Leroy and I talked a lot about some of the issues we have been having. I think he understands how I am feeling now and I know how he feels now too. I have to keep in mind that his opinion has just as much value as mine, and that I am not always right, although I always feel I am. Neither of us are perfect. But we both love one another.

Now I just want to get to the point where I can talk to my teenage son too. I know I say things that hurts his feelings, but he should be at an age where I have to keep telling him things over and over and over and over and over and over and over, etc. I think I will see if I work on how I talk to him, if he will work on doing what he is suppose to. Think that will work?

No comments: