Wednesday, July 11

Joy update

Well Joy called collect last night at 11 p.m. We were asleep, but I answered the phone. I told the stupid recording that I would accept charges but it hung up on me. She didn't call back. This morning I checked the caller ID on the phone and the call came from area code "706". I called the operator and asked where that area was located and she told me Augusta, Georgia. So, I guess that means they have left town. That kind of leaves me feeling weird. We go to court next week for Temporary Custody of our granddaughter Destiny who lives with us, and I didn't want Joy to interfer with that, but here she is dumb as dirt, pregnant again, with an abusive young man who is in a relationship with another girl that is with them. Now she is out of state. Is this stuff weird or what?

The custody case does come up next week, and as long as the guy who is supposed to be Destiny's biological Dad doesn't show up we should be in good shape (he got Joy pregnant at 14 years old). He's never shown up before though for any of the child support cases or did not reply when he was served in this case, but we have this one hurdle to get over for this.

I go to my liver Dr. tomorrow. It will be good to know what is going on with that. Later I think I will tell everyone who reads this blog about all my children. There is more than meets the eye and I feel like talking about it.

No comments: