Saturday, July 7

Good Morning.

I have read this comment on other people's blogs, and it is true...it is amazing how caught up in other people's lives we get based on the entries in their online journals. But do we qualify to say things that could possibly cause whatever problems they are having to get possibly get worse by our comments.

We form opinions, and possibly those opinions may be right on the money, but sometimes things are better left unsaid. I know one thing......I have got too much junk to work on in my own life to spend time trying to tell folks how to run theirs.

By the way....this strange post has nothing to do with any thing anyone said about my journal, it refers to a friend of mine and a comment placed there that caused some strife. I will say this though...one time someone signed my guestbook and said I sounded immature ;-), I changed the post and made it say that that person was immature ;-)...now tell me is that immature ;-)? LOLOLOL

No comments: