Wednesday, September 1

They have moved Jake's graduation up a day due to Hurricane Frances.

I'll bet Jake is glad!! We are too really. Now we get to spend one more day having fun before coming home. We don't have too much money, but we have enough and Jake will have some too!!

I am so glad to be able to see my son again! It will probably be the last family trip we will go on for a long time, if ever, again. Jake did say that he won't be going to Iraq though, Praise God!!! He was interviewed for those guys that march all the time, etc. I will write back when I figure out what it is.

We leave tonight for the graduation 13 hundred hours tomorrow. Tomorrow my son will be a United States Marine. Hmmmmmm...............I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!