Wednesday, July 4

Good night....

I didn't realize it was so late (for me anyway). Everyone else can sleep in tomorrow, but I have to go to work and early too!!!

BTW, we did go to the store and got some ice cream. PET ice cream was on sale 2 for 1, so I got Leroy some vanilla and I got some nutty buddy. I got the kids some waffle cones and Leroy and I some chocolate syrup.

I'm listening to Blind Lemon Jefferson - Shuckin' Sugar Blues. I forgot just how much I really love that old blues. To tell the truth I also like old country singers like Hank Williams, etc. I am just not with any new music....hardly anything in the last 20 years, and I prefer music from before I was born. Now they are playing, Muddy Waters - Train fare blues.

I must remember to thank my Buddy in California for getting me started tonight jammin' to the blues!!!!

No comments: