Wednesday, August 1

City of Tampa

There's a lot going on with the City of Tampa right now. Married men having affairs and building their mistress's houses using contractors that are used by the city to build low income homes. There's a lot more than that, but that is in the fore front right now. I have nothing to do with the "City of Tampa", but I seem to get all the inside scope after the fact. This woman was also promoted a ot without being qualified. What is strange to me, is that there is a lot of that kind of thing going on. Does that make it normal? I guess that is just not my kind of normal. I was telling another lady I know about it. She works for the Sheriff's Department here. She told me that goes on all the time at her work as well.

I really don't like to judge people. My life is too weird to wonder about somebody elses. The only thing I can say is this........I would not cheat on my husband and I really don't think my husband would cheat on me. Maybe things change after 20 years, but by then we will be too old to cheat anyway ;-)! I kind of feel sorry for folks that have to live their life that way, and they would probably feel sorry for me with all the junk that goes on in my little family (Joy, etc.). I guess we all have to do what makes us happy as individuals, but when you are married, it seems you have a responsibility to (at least) not intentionally harm the person you made that commitment to. I don't know much about a lot of things. That's just the way I choose to live.

No comments: