Saturday, July 14

Doctor Visit

Well the new Liver Doc was pretty good. He ordered a whole bunch of new blood tests and a biopsy. I will have the biopsy next week. Since my brother had colon cancer and I am over 40 he also ordered a test for that.......which sucks, but I guess it has to be done.

We watched movies last night, but Leroy got mad and didn't watch the second one (Castaway). He had put the tape in and we (Jake and I) were trying to play it, he kept saying "all you had to do was push play, I don't know how y'all messed it up", annyway.......I finally figured out it needed to be rewound. So while I was rewinding I said "all I had to do was push play", and he got pissed. He's really quick to talking sharply to someone, but can't take it when he's wrong. It really pissed me off at first, running and pouting pisses me off, but we watched the movie and had fun although I will have to watch the ending again (I fell asleep).

We watched Remember the Titans first. It was a good movie but Jacob had been talking about it so long, my expectations were too high. That always ruins a movie if your expectations are really high. It was very good though. I cried.

No comments: