Thursday, July 26

Nervous?

Leroy's lunch is made, breakfast for the girls and Leroy complete. So I can sit down a minute ;-). I guess I am a little nervous about the thing today. Mainly the cat scan thing. They do that to find out where to put the big needle in your liver to suck a piece out. You know this stuff sounds kind of gross. For some reason I feel kind of alone.......I kind of want someone to make a big deal out of it, even though it probably isn't. I gues sometimes I want to be babied too, but you won't hear me admit it out loud. At least not when I need it. I'll wait 'til it's over and then make everyone feel guilty they couldn't read my mind. After all, shouldn't everyone know that this is the time, out of a million times, that I need extra attention. How silly I can be.

No comments: