Friday, July 6

Joy Update

I went to a meeting last night and as always I turned my cell phone off. I always call Leroy immediately afterwards because he is such a jealous nut, anyway........he said a woman from a McDonald's had called and that Joy was there crying wanting us to come pick her up. Now if you will remember, Leroy just tried to do that Saturday and she wasn't there when he got there...So I debated on going by there and decided that it probably was NOT a good idea. Remember...last time I tried to help I ended up in jail.

So, I go home, shower and settle in to watch a little bit of my favorite Court TV before nodding out. Joy calls, hysterical, come get me or call the police. So I did....call the police that is. Gave them the number she called from, and settled in to relax. So then Leroy and Jacob decide to ride over where she said she was and see what was happening. I call Leroy on his cell, he can't find them, him and Jake are cruising the area, Joy calls screaming again, I tell Leroy, he doesn't see them, Joy calls again saying, "I'm coming home Momma". Home? Isn't that the place I helped her get and furnish that she allowed to be destroyed by her asshole boyfriend and his other girlfriend? Isn't that also the place she was evicted from? She then says she has no idea where the boyfriend and the other girl are now. OOOOOOOKKKKKKKAAAAYYYY....within 30 seconds I hear her telling the asshole boyfriend not to cry..."CRY"???? It's freakin' after midnight, I have to be up at 6 a.m. to go to work. My husband is out trying to make sure that nut is not hurting her regardless of the damage she has done to our family before. Police have been called and she sent them away. They are walking the street homeless. She is pregnant, but can't raise the child she has now. And she is worried about the asshole crying??????? I hung up.

I have been very tired today, and a little grouchy. Have tossed out my idea to quite smoking right now, there will be time for that later. The kids want to go to church and Jake wants to go to the movies, and I want to go to bed. Leroy has been working all day in the yard as usual. He cut down a tree so we can have another drive way on the other side of the yard. It's needed. Now he is changing the shape of the flower bed in the front of the house. He is a workaholic ;-)!

MSN has been down forever and I kinda miss talking to my friend Dan. We never talk about anything much, computers, templates, web design, stuff like that.....but I enjoy it. I'm curious now about something I read on one of the links to blogs that he has on his site, and I can't ask him because MSN is out....Oh well......

Do I want to go to the drive in movie, church, or bed?

No comments: