Monday, July 2

Another Monday!

I will be teaching at Hillsborough Community College this week. My life skills class for noncustodial parents. It doesn't leave me much time to blog, which is (of course) my favorite thing to do. I am just about satisfied with this Blog now, but I still have the A.A. site to work on, and the picture site has been improved on some. I do want to add more pictures.

It's almost time to get the girls up, which means it is almost six. As usual, Leroy's lunch and breakfast are made and I am drinking my coffee.

After church yesterday, the girls and I went to the beach. Just a close beach, not as nice as Ft. DeSoto, but we had fun. Bought Checker's burgers and hot dogs (49 cents a piece on Sunday) on the way over, played ring around the rosie, Mother may I, and horse shoes. Got Sun, I got some reading done. Now I'm red and the girls are just darker ;-)

Hope you, whoever you are, are having a great day!

No comments: