Wednesday, July 25

All is well.....

My great grandmother, Mary Ida Nicholson, used to end all her letters either "God is love and All is well" or "God's in His heaven and All is well". Either one it good. Don't ask me where that came from ;-).

Well, today is the day I have my blood tests for my biopsy tomorrow. FINALLY. I'm not still mad at the people for rescheduling, but it was frustrating at the time. Of course I always get frustrated when things don't go my way ;-). I do feel like that could have handled that situation better. HMO's suck though. I am on hold right now with my son Jake's HMO. He broke his arm in December at school and the school called an ambulance. Well the HMO has a contracted amount that they pay for these things, well the ambulance company put the balance with a collection agency and they have been harrassing me. I told them I would not pay this, because the HMO said I didn't have too, but the continued. I just got off the phone with the HMO and the guy there (great customer service by the way) said he was faxing them all the info over. So now I guess only the HMO procedure's suck ;-).

I want to say "HELLO" to my oldest son Jacob. He is in Jacksonville, FL visiting Brian and Stacy and little Zach. Jake you can put a comment by clicking where it says comment at the end of this line. Oh and we really are saving the clean clothes for you to fold ;-).

No comments: