Sunday, July 8

And the day turned out lovely....

We went to Outback Steakhouse and had a great meal!!! I'm really tired now and kind of burned from the beach.

We went by Joy's car where it is broke down. I saw some papers tore up in a bag on the floor board and picked it up. It is kind of a journal that they kept. It confirms what I thought about their 3-way relationship, but the girls are not together. It confirms the mental abuse, he uses to keep them in check, and if all else fails he crys. That makes the girls feel like they are the "bad" ones. The physical abuse is confirmed there too, and the racism. Maybe I was wrong for taking the stuff out of the abadoned car and reading it, but I'm just nosey like that....and so what. I am not a "cool" mom, I am a nosey, in your business, mom. Maybe if I had have been practicing more of that when Joy was younger, all this would not have happened. Oh well.......have to let it run it's course now.

Here in the real world, we are going to eat our cake top from our wedding ;-)

No comments: