Saturday, July 28

Day's End

I've gotten the girl's hair done (Jamila, Lee Lee, and Destiny), washed, conditioned, detangled, and braided. I finished most of the Family Details page, that is listed on the right hand side of this page. That way folks can know who I am talking about. I have just got out kids right now, but I can expand it to include other folks I talk about.

I can now make as many pages on Homestead as I want, so I might start a recipe main page with links to recipes. I've been asked to do that before and it might be fun. Maybe I can get my sister Paula to contribute to it. She does a mean Chicken Enchilada. I could get lots of people to contribute their favorite recipes and try them out before making them part of the site ;-)!!!! I have to think of a name for it......maybe the Cheap Recipe Site ;-)!!!

I made Sloppy Joes and green beans tonight, and I still have heart burn. I've been hungry all day long and snacking. That's just what I need. Well I think I'll go take a look at what some of my favorite folks have been doing......

No comments: