Sunday, July 8

First Anniversary

I took the kids to the beach today. I asked Leroy to start getting ready early because I didn't want to be out late tonight. I made it a point to let him know that I didn't want to have to go through the shit about how I am rushing him, but yet he is sitting in there on the bed talking on the telephone. Filthy dirty.

Is is freakin' asking too much that on our Anniversary he make a small freakin' attempt to start a little early. He was outside still working on shit that should have been done while we were gone, I asked him when he was going to take a shower. He says" I don't want to go out early with you, I wanted to go when it starts getting dark". Well, it starts getting dark at 9 freakin' p.m. and I plan on being home in bed by that time. IF, we get to the resteraunt by 5 or even 6, it will still be a 2 hour deal, and we both have to get up early. Me earlier than him because I have to get HIS shit ready, make HIS breakfast and lunch and coffee.

Can you tell I have PMS?

No comments: