Friday, August 3

We are gone at 2 a.m.

This will be my last little note for a couple of days. I did want to tell you this though. We went to Best Buy yesterday to get some tape for the camcorder and Leroy insisted the 8mm was the right size. I told him it looked too skinny but we bought it. Thank goodness I checked it out today, and what we really needed was VHS-C, so I took the stuff back, stood in line, the lady asked did I want to exchange it, well yes....that is what I told the guy at front, okay she said, go find what I wanted and come back, then I waited while the sales person helped someone who didn't buy anything, and then they didn't have what I needed, back to customer service, credit the credit card, drive down to Circuit City, GOT IT!!!! Did I go off? Did I bite anyone's head off? NO! I didn't. In a meeting today I heard someone say they were practicing "LOVE AND TOLERANCE". So I kept saying that over and over in my head. Love and tolerance, love and tolerance, love and tolerance.

Now we are all packed and ready to go!!!!!! Talk to y'all Wednesday......in the mean time visit my buddies down on the left side!!!! Bye!!!!!!

No comments: