Friday, August 24

TGIF

Did Taco Bell for dinner, not quite so tired as usual. Gonna go to church tonight. Have dwelt on negative stuff 'til it's running out my ears. Leroy is not home yet, so I don't know if he is going. I need it. Need some peace from my weird mind........tad depressed, but it will be okay........I hide it pretty good ;-).

Have to go to court on the Joy thing Monday morning. Dwelling on that too. Really need to talk to Leroy more, but I don't want to get him all screwed up mentally too. I am grateful though..........I have tons to be grateful for. Glad I found that message board on Delphi.com..........no one has called me crazy there yet ;-).........no one in AA either............

Ah well...................need to catch my second wind to be able to go to church ;-)

No comments: