Sunday, August 19

Sunday Morning

Well, all my good intentions of going to church today went down the tube! I really HAVE to get back on track. I made a good breakfast though...eggs, grits, and biscuits with apple butter. That is popular around here.

I went and played Bingo last night!!! I had BIG fun! Ten games at 50 cents a card, I played 4 cards each time and on game 10, I won the black out Bingo. Actually this other guy won, but he wasn't listening and had been waiting for an O74, which had already been called, so I called Bingo and then he realized it, and told them........so we split the pot ;-)!! I got $25, and had spent $20, so I still won!

I keep visiting those interracial message boards and I really should leave them alone. No matter what you say, someone disagrees and they are not always nice. I have two message boards I like though, where people are nice.......they are both on Delphi. One is called "Tough Old Broads" and the other is "Hepatitis Central".

Leroy is mad again this morning. His attitude is really getting negative. I think some anger management is in order for him. I have to admit that I may question his opinion more than I should at times, but even when I don't he has issues all the time. Relationships take tons of work sometimes. I guess there are some folks that have smooth sailing all the time, but that is not the case around here. I think maybe some chocolate might help my attitude right now ;-). Leroy went to a friend's house. Maybe he needs to get out more and take some time for himself. I think we all need that, so that is probably a good idea........now......where are those M and M's.............

No comments: