Thursday, August 9

Biopsy Results

Well the results are in and they are............I do have severe liver fibrosis. What does that mean? I don't know.........I have read some stuff on the Internet, but I can't seem to find what I want. If anyone wants to send me links to good info that would be great. I have called the Dr. back AGAIN to ask more questions. I have an appt. either later this month or next month and he is going to start treatment then. I have to ask about that when and if he calls back too.

I am a tad bummed out.............a little scared...............more pissed than anything else. It's like, how dare I have big problems, I only destroyed my body 95% of the time, I was good the other 5%. That's a joke y'all ;-). Ah well.......I still have dinner to finish and I have to go look at the pictures that were taken at Destiny's daycare. Got everything else done today except the cell phone thing.

I need potatoes to go with my roast ;-)

No comments: