Thursday, August 9

Dinner over, time for dessert

I put a large Roast in the oven this morning about 11 a.m. I put it on 275 degree because I knew I had to leave the house. I went to the post office, went by my office to pick up my calendar, went to an AA meeting, went to lunch with a friend, went to K-Mart to take back some shorts and get George some T shirts, went by the grocery store, came home, finished all school paperwork and by 5 p.m. the roast was perfect (the way Leroy likes it). I made Macaroni and cheese, and opened a can of green beans and accidentally opened a can of peas so I just mixed them ;-), we had cuban bread with it. Now I am going to server Edy's Frozen Yogurt, Caramel Praline Crunch for most of us, Vanilla for the rest. If you're ever in Tampa, I'll invite you to dinner ;-)

No comments: