Tuesday, August 21

Work

Work has really been getting consuming. People, reports, numbers, goals, statistics, employers.......... I have been here a long time and really have built the Career Resource Center from the basics, more staff means more details, more data to process. We are dealing with people, assisting them to find jobs, but for our funding sources we have to have demographics and be able to subdivide people numerous ways. Since we are a nonprofit and don't have big money to have an already formed tracking system, I have to set it up. Luckily, I have a good intake (data entry) person who is detail oriented and understands why the data is so important. The correct data that is. Well I have time for a cigarette before the Employability Skills Training class is over. I have to meet with at least one of the clients, and refer them out for postions available.

No comments: