Tuesday, June 5

Well, got a postcard from Jake's school yesterday and now Jake has to go to summer school. Failed both Algebra and Physical Science. To focused on girls and not school work. We were all very disappointed. He may still be able to work at the park after school.....it lets out at 12:30, but I wonder if he will have a lot of homework he needs to do. He was already in after school tutoring during the year. I wonder what happened. They didn't send me a progress report or maybe they did and it didn't make it all the way to me.

My stress doesn't seem so bad lately. Even with all the stuff that's happening. I'm kind of resigned to it now. Maybe it's because we went to church Sunday. I'm going to see if that church has a website and put a link here. It was wild. When I go to church I like full gospel churches, and this one was ACTIVE. We partied big time ;-).

No comments: