Saturday, June 16

Well after countless tries, I was finally able to change my background color. Hope you like it. It is an original water color done by a lady named Karen Shader. I have her little logo on the left side of my page, but have to get a link back to her page later. I saved her site to my browser at work and will have to look for it here at home.

We went to see Tomb Raider last night. It was our intention to see Swordfish, but we go to the Drive In Movie. The last one in Hillsborough County. Anyway.......they have two big screens and one smaller screen and Swordfish was on the smaller screen. We don't like that screen and it is farther away from the bathrooms as well ;-)!

Today we are going to Ft. De Soto again. Leroy is working but I will take the kids, my Big Book, the book my sister gave me which is called Seasons of a Woman's Life and we will chill out. Even though I am fat I am going to wear my bathing suit that gives me the opportuntiy at the most sun. So watch out!!! Beached Whale!!

By the way...........this is Day 11 ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for still remembering (and mentioning) me! ... :~D Karen Shader
aint2oldyet@verizon.net

mckayschool.com