Tuesday, June 19

One thing I have learned today........

All 12 Step meetings are not the same. Someone suggested today that I might start going to some additional meetings other than my noon meeting, so I tried a place after work. It was good in that it was a meeting, but it was not for me.

Rain is pouring, Praise God! We really need it here in the sunny South.

Latest about Joy.......her landlord called. She will be evicted at 9 a.m. He said that he knew that I really wanted the oak table and chairs back that I had let her use and he told Leroy that at 9 a.m. everything was going out on the street. There are other things I really would like to have back as well, but I just can't do it. I have to leave that TOTALLY alone. I have not a clue what their plans are over there, but I have to stick to what is best for me and my family who needs me. I will pray for them, but I still have major resentments about that boy and about Joy. This is something I have to deal with within myself, and I can't do it if I let the madness continue.

No comments: