Friday, June 1

Today should be an easy day. I'm doing mock interviews this morning. Helping the young men learn to interview. They do it in front of the entire class and then we discuss each one. It is not easy for them, but if they can get through that they can get through a real one easily. In the afternoon, I take them on a tour of what the CDC of Tampa is doing in the community, i.e. the laundry, the business incubators, the apts, the houses, the youth and family services center, and I even bring them out here to see a Habitat for Humanity community.

No one, including me, feels like doing anything on a Friday afternoon.

The kids are sleeping in this morning. School is out and the Rec Center doesn't open until 2 pm. Jake will take Destiny to the the Day Care when he gets up.

I don't like my hair cut, but everyone keeps saying it looks good.

Well, I better get ready for the day ;-)

No comments: