Sunday, June 10

I am tired. Just got finished cleaning the little girls room ages 9, 6, and 3. It took only two hours though, so I guess I should be grateful. The only problems is that my back is not like it used to be and now I hurt. I have to finish cooking. Having navy beans, yellow rice, corn bread, porks steak for the kids and round steak for Leroy and I, oh, and salad. I am scared to say we had scrambled eggs, grits, bacon and biscuits for breakfast. I got lots of hits for a misspelled ***bicuit*** last time ;-)

Church was REALLY good. Think we will go back to that one next Sunday. There is only one black couple there though. I wonder how Leroy would feel about that if he decides to go. I don't guess it makes much difference, but you never know what Leroy is thinking. He sometimes can complex up on me.

No comments: