Saturday, June 23

One room done!

And it was a mess. HUGELY dusty! Yes, it was my room. The I made lunch. I made ham sandwiches, tortilla chips, and I had a Diet Coke. I prefer Diet Pepsi, but Diet Coke was on sale at the store. I am taking a short break and then we will tackle Jacob's room.

By the way I added a couple of new pictures under "VIEW PICTURES HERE". I am going to be adding more as I get time.

Please don't forget to mark your spot on the World Map over there, and if you have time sign the guest book. Please keep in mind that I will turn any negativity around (smile). You will notice that on the latest post where a gentleman choose to be negative, but would not let me know how to repay the remark by leaving his site or email. I kind of rearranged the words a little ;-). I don't mind critisimn as long as it is construtive. I can use all the advice I can get ;-).

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: