Friday, June 22

My opinion on the woman in Texas who killed her five children.

I try, and I repeat try, not to judge people. God has that job and I am glad it is not mine! I will say this though.........I have five children at home right now, and there are times I could do damage if I allowed myself to get that far gone, but if I ever get to the point where I felt I could actually do that damage, I would leave and leave them right there. Leroy would have to raise them.

In the recent past, I have gone through some pretty bad depression brought on by recent severe problems in my life and heightened by my drinking before my recent beginnings in my 12 step program. Still, even at my worst, killing my children just has not been an option. And she did it.........One at a time 'til they were ALL dead! That, my friends, is more than depression. It is SATAN.

No comments: