Sunday, June 10

Sunday Morning....I think we'll go to the church on the corner this morning. It's close, it's still full gospel, and I don't think they will go over too long. As I have search along this Internet highway......I have found all kinds of people with all kinds of lifestyles, and one thing I think is important........we should respect everyone's way of life as long as they are harming no one else. But that is the *key* isn't it. As long as that lifestyle *harms* no one else. Hopefully the life we lead will influence others in a positive way. If it doesn't then maybe we need to rethink our lifestyle.

I did this very recently, as anyone who has been here before knows. I came to the realization that maybe my lifesyle and my actions could influence my children to believe that the path I had chosen and it's consequences were correct, and it wasn't and they were not. But the raises another issue......do we have a moral obligation to stand against those who may affect society as we know it in what we consider a negative way, and who is to say our view of society is correct for everyone.

I believe the situation changes some when those that are close to you are involved and are being harmed of course, but I believe that underneath we are all basically the same. We all have the same needs for love, belonging, power, peace, etc. Some just choose to find those needs in different way. I hope we all can fulfill those needs without harming another. After all if you love your fellow man you will not harm him, or steal from him, or any of the other things that are considered *amiss* or *unsuitable*. My sermon for the day.

No comments: