Friday, June 22

Almost time to go home!!!

Think I will leave a couple of minutes early today. Have really not accomplished much anyway. Got a visit from my old friend Eddie Lee. I knew Eddie from "back in the day". He is a counselor at a half way house now. I told him what had happened to me and he could relate.

Leroy seems like he has been trying to pick a fight lately. He may be feeling left out because I am now involved in the program and am really happy about it. I will have to make sure to take him to the open meetings when I find them, and it may help him understand if he got involved in a program for "the family of".

I don't really have any plans for tonight, although I know I have to stay home tomorrow and clean the house. Maybe if we get finished soon enough we can still make it to one of the closer beaches. I really wish we had a pool!!!

No comments: