Wednesday, June 27

Home Owner's Association

Well, I went to the meeting. I made sure this time that Robert's Rules of Order were followed. I have been around Board's and Committees long enough to know how that is handled and if we are going to do this it needs to be done right. We will have to get rid of our chickens though.

There is a girl at the end of the street whose yard stinks so much you can smell it five houses down and she was give 14 days to clean it up. That included getting rid of her chickens because our Declarations state that we can't have poultry. We keep our stuff clean, but we cannot be an exception, so Rusty, Blackie, and Harry have to go. Flower died the day after we got her.

Most people appreciated my help with the order of the meeting. A couple of folks didn't ;-)

I know one thing..........it gave me a power rush after all my AA stuff about being powerless. Great for my ego too, and I needed a little stroking.

I feel pretty good.............but will be sorry to see the chickens go.........

No comments: