Sunday, June 24

Sunday.....

Woke up too late to get everyone ready to go to church. Was up watching TV late. Made oatmeal and toast for Brunch when I finally got up. It's rainy here.

Leroy finally fixed my desk where the keyboard drawer comes out again. It makes a HUGE difference. I think I will bake a cake today. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting, and I will grill burgers. My friend Daniel got me to thinking about them yesterday. That and I guess chips and pork and beans.

I'll catch the 8:15 meeting at "The Club". There are places closer, but I like it over there. I enjoy the meetings period!

Joy just called. I had her Driver's Liscense and she wanted it. I took it in an effort to keep her from bouncing more checks, but I know I can't keep it, so I sent Jake to the Circle K (convenience store) and told her to meet him there to get it. Oh well!

No comments: