Wednesday, June 20

It's "hump" day......

I really hate that term, but what the heck else could I put for a heading ;-) I got a call from the Mother of the "other" girl that is involved in this weird relationship Joy is in. It's a two girl, one asshole relationship. Don't ask me what goes on, I have no clue. I have also spoken to the landlord. The landlord said they were officially evicted and he had taken the rest of the stuff out of the house and put it on the curb. He said the apt. was totally trashed, dog poop everywhere, carpet ruined, etc. The girl's Mom said that they had been by her house and that they were going to try to get what's left of Joy's car fixed and go to Ft. Meyers. I don't know what is in Ft. Meyers, but the whole thing is a freakin' mess.

I have spoken with the child protective service and they say I should call the abuse hotline and say that Joy has abandoned Destiny. I don't know how that will work, after all I have had Destiny from the very beginning. My only fear is that she will try to take Destiny some where and that boy she is with is a racist, I believe he has even gotten Joy acting like that. Can you imagine that? And Destiny is black. Well if you can get any weirder than this, I can't imagine it. In the mean time we will go on with our lives.....cooking, cleaning, working, and raising kids.

Now, I've got to figure out what's for dinner tonight. I didn't lay any meat out so it may be a veggie dinner ;-)!

No comments: