Wednesday, June 6

It is extremely hard for me, having the ability to look at Joy's bank account on the Internet, to not go and look and find out what's been happening. So I did it and found out that she has bounced $389.02 worth of checks. She has done this with the full knowledge that there were no funds available. I believe this is a felony. My counselor says that I MUST stop doing this, so I will. It is difficult to just set back and watch your child destroy their lives without doing anything about it, but it is obvious that I must.

I go to court today for the restraining order, have a meeting mid day, and have to go the the Doctor this afternoon, so I have a full day a head of me. Jake is at orientation for Summer school, so I will pick him up afterwards and take him with me for moral support. Better get going!

No comments: