Thursday, June 28

Leroy's medicine

Leroy has had open heart surgery. He takes medicine for his high blood pressure and for severe allergies. His pills have been ready at the Walgreens since Monday, but he has yet to go pick them up. Now....I just went in to wake him up and his arms were numb. I told him he must not care about himself to leave his medicine for days like that. He says, "Sometimes I don't". That is EXACTLY the way I was thinking when I was drinking. Pity me everyone!!! I am so messed up, feel sorry for me!!! I needed to get a grip, and so does Leroy. When I first went to the Nut Dr. (before I started going to meetings), I thought I would get sympathy and antidepressant pills. What I got was some firm advice. I thought she reminded me of the lady in the TV Show "Weakest Link", but it worked.

I guess I will have to go get his pills after work today and give him a little "medicine" tonight to make him feel better. I truly love my husband, but he (and most men) can be such a baby sometimes.

Not me, of course, I'm perfect......dum da dum dum, dah dah dah dah dah. **humming***

No comments: