Tuesday, September 11

Negativity

Leroy spends more and more time outside, maybe he always did, I don't know. It just seems like I need him more in the evenings now to help me with the kids, and he chooses to be outside talking to which ever man in the neighborhood is out there. So when I need him, he's not there. Then, first thing in the morning he want to bring up that Leighanne was across the street on a neighbor's porch putting dry dog food from the floor on the porch into the dog's water. I indicated that that is NOT the way I want to start the morning. He wasn't here to deal with problems last night, and I don't want to start my day with negative issues. Now "I" am accused of being self center. "I" who get up at 5:30 each morning to prepare his breakfast and lunch. "I" who make sure dinner is made even when sometimes it is all I can do to stand up. I work a full day just like he does.

When I went outside yesterday he told me that his recent supervisor was a good guy. This is the same man he had been having problems with. I indicated to him, when he was having the issues with the supervisor, that maybe if he would attempt to look at the situation differently he may see something differently.

His attitude sucks lately. Of course, some of this could be explained by the emotional strain of finding how just how far progressed my liver damage was, and of course me attending several AA mtgs a week, but I am having to deal with these issues just like he is. If he is not part of the solution, he is part of the problem. If anything I need a little help now, where maybe I didn't before.

He goes to the Liver Doc today to see how he is. I go to court. If you don't know what I am talking about with the court thing, read the last half of May and start on June.

Well, today is picture day at school, and I have to do the girl's hair.

No comments: