Thursday, September 13

HI!

I have chosen not to post much this week. Our tragedy has effected me, along with the classes that I am teaching that ALWAYS wears me out! Nice group of young men this time. A bit more realistic and they seem to be able to see more long term than some of the classes. I have a few concerns, but none that could not be worked out.

Well, again it is time to get the girls up........and get on with my day. I feel better than usual....I took one of Leroy's Claritin's last night. I don't know why allergy pills taken at night would make me feel better in the morning. I don't have allergy's. Maybe it helps me sleep better or something........oh well, long as it works. They cost too much to take all the time though ;-), and I don't have my own 'script for them.

No comments: