Sunday, September 9

Good

Last night when I tried it the carrot juice tasted kind of weird, but this morning it tastes good! About 4 carrots and an apple. Getting the kids to like it is another story. I just have to keep giving it to them like I do with other Veggies and stuff. Now I am a meat and potatoes girl, so this is all kind of weird to me........but we do what we have to do ;-).

Leroy went yesterday to help a friend and is not home yet. The truck hub blew off one time, then next time I talked with him they had fixed that and were about a hundred miles away going to pick up a transmission for the other guys truck, then at 4:30 a.m. I called him and they were outside of Gainesville coming back this way. I have no idea where he is now, but I am starting to get worried.

No comments: