Tuesday, April 17

Well, Destiny is home!

I left work today to do job development. That is part of what I do, you know. I went by my daughter, Joy's house. It, again, was filthy. I had taken her some clothes for my granddaughter, Destiny. I asked to use her bathroom and someone had just jumped out of the window. Additionally, they were unable to flush their toilet, so I didn't use it. Later in the day, I fixed it, and cleaned it myself.

When I finally got home, I got to thinking about it and decided that the other children and I would go over and help Joy clean her house. When we got to the Interstate we saw her car ahead of us (to our surprise). We followed them and then decided just to got straight over there. Windows were open, back door open. We started cleaning.

Joy came home with her " friends", apparently they have a 2 girl, one asshole thing going on. I'm sure no one reading this knows anything about stuff like that.........The asshole got mad because Joy would not let him take her car and left walking down the street.

Joy and I talked. She said she was not able to take care of herself or Destiny. So Destiny is home with us.

Praise God! Y'all pray for my backward daughter. I love her, but she feels unlovable.

No comments: