Monday, April 23

I must be going through a dry spell. I don't even feel like getting on the computer, yet I feel an obligation to write in this blog all the time.

This week I am teaching noncustodial parents life and job readiness training. There is only 9 young men in this class, which is really a shame because it is such a good program. It is funded by the federal government for people who are having problems paying their child support and whose child has received some sort of public assistance in the last year. They go through my class and them 5 weeks of cable technician training. They are put on a career path, and for those who use the knowledge wisely, they can be making big bucks in a few short years. As it is they come out of the class making $10 an hour and for Tampa and the South that is pretty good.

The girls are out in the pool I bought at Target. Got a larger one this year....the $20 model. I usually get the $10 one they sell at the drug store which is really not that bad but this one is a LOT larger. They're having lots of fun! Now I have to go cook as usual. I bought seeds at the "Dollar Store" and Leroy said he would help the kids start a garden on the side of the house this evening. That should be fun ;-)!

No comments: