Tuesday, April 10

It is HOT outside! Just reminds me what the summer is going to be like. You know I grew up in California where it could get to 110 degrees, but the Florida heat is worse at 90 or 95. The humidity is so high...that's the problem.

I am going to hate going to the beach this year though. I am up to a size 16. I can usually knock it off in the summer, but maybe not. I'm getting older and it seems like lots of things are changing. I wonder what the magic is about turning 40 that makes everything start going haywire. Now, next month, I will be 41. Leroy just turned 49, next year he will be the BIG 50. One thing though.......life does improve with age. You don't sweat the small stuff as much.

Although I am sweating about my mutual funds. What in the hell is happening!?!? I tried to tell Leroy that it will get better, but it is really bad right now. That is our retirement money and I hate to watch it slip away.

Ah well.......life goes on.....

No comments: