Thursday, April 26

Okay, it has happened again!! Someone at work called me on my cell phone and asked me was I online on my home account because she thinks that will knock her off the work account. The problem was that she was signed into our work account as a guest using her home screen name. So when someone at work would sign on, it would knock her off. At work I have installed AOL twice, once in my work screen names and I have another separate icon and totally different AOL in my home account's name. Somehow these women are convinced that my home account is linked to the work account and messes with them. When I try to explain what their problem is, they refuse to even let me speak! I understand that they don't understand how it works, but their failure to listen to what the actual issue is is just pure STUPIDITY. I'm sick of it!

No comments: