Friday, April 20

Okay, I'm tired now! I can't remember to put my glasses on when I'm reading because I have to take them off when I work on the computer and I haven't quite mastered the glasses lowered on the nose yet. I don't want bifocals either. So because I have been reading this stupid manual with out glasses, now I have a headache although I took 3 Tylenol. One good thing though is that I am working on a kind of home page that will be my home page and then I can link to my blog from there. I wonder where I can find cute backgrounds for my home page? I know one thing...........this stuff is terribly time consuming. I don't know how I will find time to keep up with my work's web page and still do my regular job. All this is really doing is adding another job to my existing one. That's pretty normal for around here ;-).

No comments: