Sunday, April 8

Ah what a wonderful day! Jamila spent the night at a friend's for a Birthday sleep over. We had my friend Lillie's twin girls over to keep Lee Lee company. Leroy was able to sleep til after 10 and Jake and I had gotten the house swept and ready for mopping before he got up. Good move I made not getting carpeting with all these kids, and putting down the ceramic tile was another good move. Anyway......Leroy worked in the shed all day and I periodically went out to be nosey, in between watching cooking shows on the Food Network. George is next door at a Birthday party right now, and I have steak and chicken marinating in the kitchen. I am going to get the girls in the shower and try to deal with all that hair!!

So we have a clean shed. Joy (our oldest--18) came to get the rest of her clothes out of the shed. She has a kidney infection and had to go the Emergency room yesterday. Wasn't able to work this weekend and I certainly hope her "jerk" can help pay the rent next month.

The weather is Wonderful, although the AC is on and the bill will probably be high again.

We are blessed!

No comments: