Wednesday, April 11

Okay, I have a few free moments. George and Jamila (my 9 yo and almost 8 yo, April 16) are in the "Little Soldiers" program at the Rec Center where they go after school. I fed the rest of the family cereal (I'm bad, huh?) tonite! Leroy won't tell me what he wants to eat, so he has not eaten.

Destiny has a bug of some kid. Wakes up with "matter" in her eyes and a small temp. We have antibiotics here from a prevous illness so she is getting that and children's Advil. This week end she had a bad running nose with "green stuff", the parent's nightmare.

Leroy is home early. WE HAVE A BOAT. Were you impressed? ..........................what we have is, what Leroy calls, a Johnny boat. Little metal thing that (maybe) can seat 4 (doubt it), and you row to fish. Like Leroy EVER takes time off work long enough to do anything!

He is my love though! Although he doesn't to the things he used to do. We are one.

No comments: