Wednesday, April 18

Finally made it home. Really tired tonight. Leroy has been keeping me up for the last two nights (guess why) ;-). You would think he was 17 not 49. I know he wants another baby, but I hope it doesn't happen. A couple of years ago it would have been alright. After all, once you have 4 or 5 one more would not be that much different, but I am more tired than I used to be. My job is more demanding, and I am just not with it.

Leroy and I have been together 3 years. I had all six kids in the house when we got together. I have never used birth control and we haven't ever used any contreceptive devices, but no babies so far. I guess I could say, so far, so good. When I think about it though it would be wonderful to have a little Leroy. I remember he used to say if I would have another baby he would take care of it, but he works 11 hours a day, leaves before the kids get up, when would he be doing all this taking care of?

Have to start dinner. Doing chicken thighs again. We eat a LOT of chicken ;-)!

No comments: