Saturday, April 14

My grand daughter Destiny has lived with me since she was born. First with her mother, Joy, here. At more lately with Joy beingone to Job Corp and then out of the house.

Joy and I have never gotten along. She keeps screwing up. Loosing jobs, choose asshole, nonworking men to associate with etc. Finally I got pissed off and told her not to come over here disrupting our lives. She said I couldn't tell her to stay away because I have her baby. I told her it takes more than a visit occasionally to be a mother, etc.

She brought the police to my house at 11 pm (we were in bed of course) to get Destiny. The police ended up not taking her, but the next day I was too scared to take Destiny to day care. Finally, late that morning, Leroy and I decided we would just have to let her have the baby, and we did. I nutted up. Cried all day, broke out in hives from nerves. Eventually had to go to the Doctor. Couldn't go to work.

I'm getting somewhat better now. Took the kids to the beach. It was peaceful.

Joy called yesterday and asked if I wanted her to bring Destiny by. I said it would be better if we waited a while. Then, she called after midnite and wanted us to call her this morning. :-(

Tomorrow is Easter.........traditionally all the kids color their eggs today, so I have to get to the store soon and get the stuff!

No comments: