Tuesday, August 6

Tueday evening

I take an AA meeting into the county jail on Tuesday evenings. Did I tell you that? Mmmmmmmm.

Anyway, work was crazy today. The computers at work had a Sir Cam worm (virus) that had the computers doing the boogaloo, so I had a guy take them over the weekend and fix them. We he got them back yesterday, I figured out why I wasn't able to fix them before. I had destroyed the virus a couple of times, but it kept coming back. It never crossed my mind that the older computer that was networked to the two newer ones had not had Norton 2002 installed on it, nor had I checked it. So when the other ones came back, the virus popped back up and I KNEW then that that was what must have happened. So, today, I reinstalled all the database and stuff, then I problems out of a client, and I helped this other young woman find a database on her computer that she had lost, went to a meeting..............

I am cooking pot roast now. Thank God, that's easy enough because I have a TON of snail mail to go through and I have to work with my Quicken to get my bills paid. I just took two Aleve, a Paxil, one multi-vitamin, and 3 Milk Thistles. One of my kids must have snuck up behind me and drank my Diet Pepsi because it's gone too.

Hey!! Have you tried Pepsi Blue? I like it!

No comments: