Thursday, August 15

Nite Nite

Lee Lee's tutoring went great. The teacher that is there, really keeps things in check. She told me she though Lee Lee was probably almost up to par on reading, but has a severe problem in math. Her main problem, of course, is her inability to stay focused. I suppose that has something to do with her being SO premature.


The kids started 4 - H tonight. They meet at the Church (Emmanuel Baptist) where we go in Thonotosassa. Leroy is working on the church grounds right now. A LOT of work!

Jake is going to be picked up at school by a LIMO. He is in the "IN" crowd. Must be nice LOLOLOLOL. Anyway, one of his friend's is having a party and 4 of the boys will be picked up by a Limo and they are going to drive to different places and then show up at the party by 7.

Funny.............I was always kind of a weird child in school. Different, I guess. I'm still different, but it's okay now. I started screwing up early in life too. I am totally honest with my children, and Jake, at least, seems to be learning from my mistakes. Wow, can you believe it? Someone actually pays attention to me.

I want another boy (don't tell anybody). A baby boy. Do you think that's strange? I love babies.............

No comments: