Monday, August 26

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr
rgggggggggggggggggkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Back to the office today! So much work, it is ridiculous! I am just NOT as organized as I once was. I hate that!!!

I am trying to get all my stuff together to be able to start back to school next month. The way I figure it, I can have my BA by the time Jake has his HS Diploma, but if I can't even keep up with the folder they gave me...............how can I do anything else!

I did resign as Secretary of my A.A. home group. That's one less thing to do. I finally found Jake a Spanish tutor on Monday and Thursdays at the same time Leighanne will already be at the same building for her tutoring. Since it is closer to my job than here, and I have to leave work at 4 to get her and take her, then I will be going back to work 'til after 6. If I get home by 6:45, that gives me a VERY short time to cook, get folks bathed, and get to be by 9.

So it goes like this:

Monday: Jake and Lee Lee to tutoring
Tuesday: Leighanne to tutoring, Me to the jail to do my AA meeting
Wednesday: Church
Thursday: Jake and Lee Lee to tutoring.
Friday: Mmmmmmmmmm, do I actually have a free evening.........
Saturday: Clean house in the morning, yard work in the afternoon.
Sunday: Church, and yes, that's right, say it..................REST!!!!! YES!!! Yes Yes Yes


No comments: