Wednesday, August 14

Dumplin's

I made my friend Kindly Rat's favorite tonight. Chicken and dumplin's! I'm mad at Leroy. He promised me last week that he would go to church with me tonight, but instead he wanted to work. Now it is storming so badly that he can't work and I don't like to drive in a storm, if I can avoid it.

He took Jake to his girlfriend's church, but none of us are going.

Plus, he helped some guy on the Interstate and then left his cell phone on his bumper. So now he went to try to find it, and took Georgie with him. Georgie was washing dishes at the time he left.

I guess I can't be in a perfect mood all the time. Monday, I had a root canal, and I have felt like all day I have had a low grade fever. I am taking antibiotics and perscription Ibeprofin.

Leroy worked on some kid's car for two nights until after midnight, and the kid only gave him $15. It's not the money. I know he likes to help people, but folks take advantage of him sometimes.

Boy, I'm sniveling tonight..........

No comments: